|Weight||1kg / liter|
|“|| Water that may make you ill.|
Unsafe water is water that has not been purified. It is mostly obtained by melting snow.
One liter of unsafe water can be created by melting snow for 20 minutes at an active fire. Actually gathering snow to melt is not required, even if the player is indoors.
Water is relatively heavy at 1kg/L and can quickly overburden the player in large quantities.
Water always remains at 100% condition and does not decay.
- Boiling 1 liter of unsafe water requires an additional 10 minutes at an active fire.
- To use purification tablets, locate the tablets in the inventory and select "use". The process is nearly instantaneous even though a progress bar appears. Alternatively, select "purify water" while in the fire menu. Note that a fire is not actually required to use purification tablets, and purifying water while a fire is active will use up burn time.
Water requires no container to carry, and despite displaying as a jug in the inventory, will appear as a water bottle when dropped.
- Quantities up to 0.50L will appear as a smaller bottle.
- Quantities between 0.5L and 1.0L will appear as a larger bottle.
- Quantities in excess of 1.0L will generate multiple bottles.
|Food and drink|
|Food||Beef jerky • Candy bar • Cat tail stalk • Condensed milk • Dog food • Energy bar • Granola bar • Military-Grade MRE • Peanut butter • Pinnacle peaches • Pork and beans • Salty crackers • Tin of sardines • Tomato soup
Rabbit (raw, cooked) • Venison (raw, cooked) • Wolf Meat (raw, cooked) • Black bear meat
Coho Salmon (raw, cooked) • Lake Whitefish (raw, cooked) • Rainbow Trout (raw, cooked) • Smallmouth Bass (raw, cooked)
|Drink||Cup of coffee • Cup of herbal tea • Orange soda • Reishi tea • Rose hip tea • Stacy's grape soda • Summit soda • Water (unsafe, potable)|
|Ingredients||Reishi mushroom • Rose hip • Herbal tea • Tin of coffee||Up-to-date as of version 0.301.|