|“|| Dear Members,|
Due to global economic realities that are well known to you, we are unfortunately unable to remain in operation. All banking services are hereby suspended until further notice.
- Management (September, 2012)
- Milton Credit Union Letter
There is an office room to the right of the building, with a desk containing the key to the Bank Manager's House. Behind the glass-fronted counter is a room with computers, laptops and metal lockers, as well as a restroom off to one side.
In the back room of the building, there is a locked safe (with a random code), and a bank vault which can only be opened once the Bank Vault Code collectible has been obtained from the Bank Manager's House. The vault contains stacks of papers and books, lootable metal containers, and 20 deposit boxes. Eight of the deposit boxes are open and empty, a further eight can be looted, and the final four (#7, #13, #15 and #20) each require a Bank Deposit Box Key to unlock.
Bank Deposit Key Locations:
- Key #7: Milton House – After exiting the Bank manager's House, walk forward until you fully pass a house which will be slightly to your left, then enter the house slightly on your right. Look in the box under the bed.
- Key #13: Southern River – Follow the river west of Milton, and walk the eastern bank south. Almost at the edge of the map, look for crows flying overhead. There’s a corpse with a backpack carrying this key.
- Key #15: West Farm – Go to the farm following the road west from Milton. Get the door key from the car, and look in the vase above the fireplace. (Location spawns after completing all Grey Mother tasks)
- Key #20: South Gas Station – South of Milton, there’s a gas station. Look for the truck parked by a pair of blue port-a-potties. The key is inside that truck.